- Susana Marín-Aguilar (2017-present) is exploring the structure and dynamics of supercooled liquids.
Thesis title: Local structure and dynamics in high dense colloidal systems: from patchy particles to hard spheres.
- Etienne Fayen (2019-present) is investigating the self-assembly of quasicrystals.
Masters and Bachelors students:
- Duncan de Vos (MSc student, 2020-present)
Simulating network dynamics using machine learning.
- Paul Moses (BSc student, 2020)
Extracting the interaction force profile from noisy colloidal trajectories.
- Simone Monaco (MSc student, 2020)
Connecting Structure and dynamics in model network glasses.
- Etienne Fayen (MSc student, 2019)
Exploratory study of self-assembly of binary non-additive hard disks systems: towards quasicrystals.
- Nadine de Macedo Biniossek (MSc student, 2017)
Static structure of active Brownian hard disks.
- Alexander Gabriëlse (MSc student, 2017)
Crystallization of nanoparticles with square-shoulder interactions.
- Stefano Canova (MSc student, 2016)
Curvature-induced pressure dierences in microswimmer suspensions.